China University of Mining And Technology is offering,
Scholarships for Bachelors Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 4 year. The University has Country Ranking 53 and World ranking 590.
Scholarship Type A:
“After Scholarship Students Just need to pay 3000 RMB (Around 60,000 PKRS) yearly Directly to the University, the 3000 RMB (Around 60,000 PKRS) will cover student tuition and hostel fee of that year.”
Scholarship Type B:
“After Scholarship Students Just need to pay 8000 RMB (Around 155,000 PKRS) yearly Directly to the University, the 8000 RMB (Around 155,000 PKRS) will cover student tuition and hostel fee of that year. “
Note: For march session Chinese Foundation Course is mandatory and students has to pay 6500 RMB (Around 126,000 PKRS) fees for the course.
Courses Available (Bachelor Degree):
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts – SSC (MATRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts – HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL)
3. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
4. Passport Sized Photographs With White Background
5. Physical Examination Form
6. Police Character Certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should not fail any subject.
4. Attendance in the class should be 90%
5. Should not break any law of the University
6. Should not break any law of P. R. China
7. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.