Hubei University of Technology

Location: Wuhan-Hubei-China
(City / Province / Country)

Session/Intake Session/Intake: March/September 2022

Language: English
(Medium of instruction)


Need to Pay After Scholarship

1. After Scholarship Tuition fees: 7000CNY/Year
2. Accommodation fees Free (Three Person in One Room)
3. Registration Fees 400CNY/Year
4. Insurance Fees: 600-800CNY/Year
5. Visa Extension fees 400CNY/Year
6. Medical Fees 400CNY (Only for 1st Year)
7. Deposit for Accommodation: 1000CNY (Refundable)


1. Result requirements: For Bangladeshi Students need
HSC:4.50 out of 5.00 &
Diploma 3.20 out of 4.0 to get 7000CNY/Year Package. If          the result is less than
these student need to pay more 3000CNY/Year . For other        country’s student need
to have 85% result in high School to get 7000CNY/Year if          the result is less than
85% then need to pay more 3000CNY/Year
2. Who has completed Higher Secondary School /Diploma /A      Level at 2019 ,can
apply with Provisional Certificate but during coming to the        University must need
to bring the Original Certificate. For others must need to            Provide original Certificate;


1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Software Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering and Automation
5. Electrical Engineering and Automation
6. International Trade and Economics
7. Pharmaceutical Engineering


Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply

1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts – SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts – HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. Master Degree and Transcript
5. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
6. Passport Front Page  (1st four pages)
7. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
8. Physical Examination Form
9. Police Character Certificate
10. Bank Statement (5000$)


In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:

1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate – HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.