1. Tuition Fees (学费)：Free
2. Accommodation (住宿费)：Free
3. Monthly Stipend (生活补贴)：9000RMB/Year
Students Need to pay(学生要需要支付):
1. Registration Fees (注册费)：400RMB
2. Medical Fees(体检)：425RMB
3. Insurance(保险费): 800RMB/Year
After getting admission Notice student need to pay Deposit (押金)：2300RMB; after coming to the
University , University will refund the rest of money (After reduction of Registration , Medical and
COURSES AVAILABLE (Masters Degree)
1. Computer Science & Technology
2. Civil Engineering
3. Marine Engineering
4. Control Science & Engineering
5. Information & Communication Engineering
6. Power Engineering
7. Chemical Engineering & Technology
8. Material Science
9. Heating & Ventilation
10. Special Economic Animal Farming
12. Linguistics & Applied Linguistics in foreign language
13. Design & Manufacture Of Naval Architecture & Ocean Structure
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate and Transcripts – SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts – HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
5. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
6. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
7. Physical Examination Form
8. Police Character Certificate
9. English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS or TOEFL
10. Research Proposal
12. CV with detailed contact information of parents and address.
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate – HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.