COURSES AVAILABLE (Masters Degree)
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate and Transcripts – SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts – HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
5. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
6. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
7. Physical Examination Form
8. Police Character Certificate
9. English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS or TOEFL
10. Research Proposal
12. CV with detailed contact information of parents and address.
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate – HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.