1. Tuition Fees Free
2. Accommodation Fees
3.Monthly Stipend 1000 cny/month
Need to pay after coming to the University
1. Insurance Fees: 800CNY/Year
2. Visa Extension Fees: 400CNY/Year
Need to pay to the University：
1. Insurance fees 800CNY/Year
2. Medical 400CNY(Only for one year )
3. Visa Fees 400CNY/Year
COURSES AVAILABLE (Masters Degree)
1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Civil Engineering
3. Control Science and Engineering
4. Information and Communication Engineering
5. Masters of Administration
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Urban and Rural Planning
11. Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Others Language (TCSL)
12. Environmental Science and Engineering
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate and Transcripts – SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts – HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
5. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
6. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
7. Physical Examination Form
8. Police Character Certificate
9. English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS or TOEFL
10. Research Proposal
12. CV with detailed contact information of parents and address.
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate – HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.