Original Cost :
1. Tuition Fees : 18000CNY/Year
2. Accommodation Fees : 5400CNY/Year
3. Insurance Fees : 800CNY/Year
4. Resident Permit: 800CNY/Year
5. Medical Check Up: 400CNY/Year
6. Text Book: 800CNY/Year
=>Student will get scholarship according their High School result at 1st Year
=>From 2nd to last year according to their performance at ZJNU.
Type A: Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship-20,000 CNY/Student/Year
Type B: Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship-8000 CNY/Student/Year
COURSES AVAILABLE (Bachelor Degree)
1. Financial Management
2. Business Administration
3. International Trade and Economics
4. Material Science and Engineering
5. Electronic Information and Engineering
6. Environmental Science and Engineering
7. Computer Science and Technology
8. Software Engineering
9. Mechanical Design , Manufacturing and automation
12. Applied Chemistry
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts – SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts – HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. Master Degree and Transcript
5. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
6. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
7. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
8. Physical Examination Form
9. Police Character Certificate
10. Bank Statement (5000$)
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate – HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.