Type A: Full tuition fees free for 4 year
Type B:Full tuition fees free for 1st Year
Type C:50% tuition fees free for 1st Year
Type D:Waiver 3500CBY of 1st Year tuition fees
Normal Cost of ZJUT:
1. Tuition Fees: 17800CNY/Year
2. Accommodation Fees: 3500-5300CNY/Year
3. Insurance Fees: 1000CNY/Year
4. Residence Permit: 400CNY/Year
5. Text Books: 400CNY/Year
6. Accommodation Deposit: 800CNY (Refundable)
7. Medical Check Up: 500CNY (Only for 1st time)
Note: For Type B, C and D Scholarship students, University will provide scholarships
from 2-4 year according to rules and regulations of ZJUT and performance of students.
COURSES AVAILABLE (Bachelor Degree)
1.International Economics and Trade
3.Computer Science and Technology
5.International Economics and Trade
7.Chemical Engineering and Technology
9.Electrical Engineering and Automation
11.Law (International Law Oriented)
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts – SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts – HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Bachelor Degree and Transcript
4. Master Degree and Transcript
5. 2 recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
6. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
7. Passport Sized Photograph With White Back Ground
8. Physical Examination Form
9. Police Character Certificate
10. Bank Statement (5000$)
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate – HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree
4. Should at least have B grade or 3.0 CGPA in Master Degree
5. Should not fail any subject.
6. Attendance in the class should be 90%
7. Should not break any law of the University
8. Should not break any law of P. R. China
9. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.